UNIT-Technologies, incorporated as LLC company in New York, is member of UNIT Group of companies, founded in 1989, headquartered on Malta, member of EU.
UNIT’s management team is comprised of PhDs, university professors, engineering and IT professionals, leaded by the Company’s founder and Chief Executive Officer, having more than 35 years of experience in the IT product design, software development and system integration segment as well as the advanced knowledge of energy and service industry.
Key elements of UNIT’s Smart Grid and energy management solutions:
Key factors influencing solution design:
- Key challenge of future energy management is balancing supply and demand in energy grids and improving energy efficiency,
- Key goal is to enable energy savings and load control and
- Key success factor is system ability to meet consumer needs through the demand side program and realize system as integrated smart energy management solution.
Key solution architecture concept:
- Smart Grid and energy management solutions designed as modules of integrated smart energy solution. Importance of integrated smart energy solutions is going to rise in future especially after wide deployment of electric vehicles and renewable energy sources, like solar power and wind turbines that are not fully compatible with the current grid infrastructure.
UNIT’s main Smart Energy Management products:
- Integrated Metering to Consumer Service (MCS)
- Smart Grid MV data network (SGMV))
- Smart Street and Public Lighting (SSPL)
- Consumer Energy Management & smart home (CEM)
- Smart Energy Management & smart building (SEM)